Sunday, June 7, 2009

Highlight of the day: We watched Susan Boyle's Britain's Got Talent audition in church today. Dr. Evers began a new sermon series entitled "Bailouts." The emphasis today was the need for a bailout when it comes to our dreams. Anyways, it was an incredible morning of worship.

Noah looked SOOO cute at church this morning! He flirted with the ladies in the nursery...they couldn't stop talking about his gorgeous smile.













Jacob had a three-day drill weekend this past weekend, so it was a LOOONG weekend. We went to Papa's house in Mitchell County on Friday and helped Mom and Dad for a little while. Then we came home and crashed! Yesterday, I had to go to David's Bridal in Albany and get fitted for a bridesmaid's dress. We conquered the Albany Mall and Mom got the things to redecorate the first room in the house they are moving into. Mom and Dad came out last night and spent the night with me. I don't mind staying alone, but it was certainly nice having someone here for the night.

Jacob is off for the next two days, so we will be at my parent's new house helping them paint and so forth. I am so excited about being so much closer to my parents once they get moved...

The new season of Army Wives starts tonight, so I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment