Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dancing on my potato chips...

God's just dancing on my potato chips...

I read this in my devotion yesterday morning and have decided it is my new life motto... For the background story, you can visit http://refinementfire.blogspot.com/2009/03/does-god-dance-on-your-potato-chips.html. To sum it up, God doesn't always answer prayers in the way we want or expect. This is a lesson I am having to learn the hard way.

The last 3 days have been busy, busy, busy. My parents are remodeling the house in Mitchell County and preparing to move. Jacob and I spent Monday and Tuesday over there painting, pressure washing, painting, cleaning, painting, etc. Jacob met us over there after he got off work yesterday to finish up the first bedroom being remodeled. It looks INCREDIBLE...a huge difference from the carpet that was laid in the 50's and the dingy-looking walls. I can't wait to see a little more of the finished product and have a better idea of what the house is going to look like.

Noah is doing incredibly well. We had decided to start cereal on Tuesday. It seemed like the formula just wasn't filling him up and he was hungry all the time. I gave him the cereal late Tuesday, but he woke up with a rash and huge red spots on his legs yesterday morning. We are going to wait until we go back to see Dr. Kallay and see what he says before we give him any more cereal. Dondi did let him have a tiny taste of mashed potatoes...and he LOVED them!

No comments:

Post a Comment