Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Recap

I absolutely adore my dad. This Father's Day was tough for him because this was his first year without his dad. My dad spent the night with us Saturday night and went to church with Noah and myself on Sunday (Jake had to work...). Anyways, on Saturday night my mom mentioned that it was time for Noah to start using a high chair. Our plan all along has been to get the Jenny Lind high chair that matches Noah's crib from my parents' house. When we mentioned getting the high chair from the house, Dad very quickly objected. He was determined that Noah needed a NEW high chair. That's what he asked for for Father's Day...that he get to buy Noah a new high chair. We went after church on Sunday and got the high chair. Noah LOVES sitting in it and we have enjoyed his being able to sit at the dinner table with us!
We had a great celebrating Father's Day at Uncle Clint's yesterday. It was HOT, but it was also a great time of fellowship with my family.
Daddy and Noah playing at Uncle Clint's house
Natalie helping Dondi feed Noah
Noah and "Aunt" Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment