Sunday, September 27, 2009

Reunions and Birthdays

Today has been incredibly busy. We went to the Hatcher family reunion early today. We don't normally go, but Papa always went, so it was important to my dad that we be there. Noah was still throwing up and had diarrhea this morning, so Mom kept him at her house. Noah always enjoys spending time with his Dondi! After the reunion, we went and picked up Noah and Mom and headed to Natalie's birthday party. We all had a good time fellowshipping with family and friends. Natalie spend the majority of the time opening gifts...

My mom and I took Noah to Grandaddy's house one day last week so that he could see all of the animals. While we were there, we found a little push-around car that belonged to Noatalie when she was younger. We put Noah in it and he FELL IN LOVE! Mom thought it would be a good idea to get a similar car to keep at her house, so I went on a mission to Toys-R-Us on Thursday. I found the car just like Natalie's, but I also found the most adorable convertible tricycle. I ended up getting both. The tricycle is for our house, and the car is for my parent's house.


1 comment: