Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm BACK!

A synopsis of our life in the last 2 months:
  • We moved from Tifton to Lee County. The move was sudden, but we are thrilled to be back in our hometown and so close to family and friends.
  • Jacob completed a month of Annual Training at Ft. McCoy in Wisconsin. I think I need to add in here that the move occurred while Jacob was gone to AT.
  • Jacob returned from AT, dropped a 20-pound dumbbell on his foot, and had to have surgery. He now has two 6-inch titanium rods protruding from his big toe. The rods are scheduled to come out in 2 weeks, and he is supposed to return to work on October 19th...God-willing!
  • We joined Byne Memorial Baptist Church in Albany. We are sooo excited about getting to know and becoming involved with our new church family!
Now that you have an idea of what's happening in our lives, I can brag on my baby boy! I am blessed to have one of the most adorable, well-behaved, well-adjusted, and happy babies I have ever met! Okay, I may be a little partial... Anyways, Noah has absolutely amazed me over the course of the last 2 months. He has kept ear infections, sinus infections, and has been treated for the flu two times. No matter what, though, that child ALWAYS has a smile on his face! Even when he has a miserable night and can't sleep, he is wide awake at 6:45AM and looking up at me with the biggest grin imaginable. I see Jacob's personality in him more and more each day. My mom (Grandma Dondi) and dad (Papa Juddie) also have a lot to do with Noah's incredible disposition.

Noah is ALL OVER THE PLACE! He is sitting up and scooting around. If he wants to go somewhere, he just rolls. He has the crawling motion down and almost has his tummy completely off the ground. It's amazing to see how much he is learning every day. If he hears someone cough, he now imitates them. He will also imitate laughing and, unfortunately for us, any high pitched yelp or scream.

Anyways, it's Army Wives night, so I am going to watch with my incredible hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment